Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wigan Game

Options
  • 10-11-2007 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what station the wigan game might be on ? I know there is plenty of prem games on so it might be a nitemare getting it on the box ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

is it on in town...fraziers..???? anyone know.:cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

You can get it online streaming

Download UUsee, TVants or Sopcast application

Heres the link:

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=1830&part=sports

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Stedub

i just rang fraizers, they said the game will be on, i am going to head in and see what happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

is it on in town...fraziers..???? anyone know.:cool::cool:

Guess that depends on what "town"......

Nice to see an emphatic win today......could be the start of a turnaround.

Hadn't seen the link before the match started, so can't wait to see the highlights.....

More of the same, please.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Guess that depends on what "town"......

Nice to see an emphatic win today......could be the start of a turnaround.

Hadn't seen the link before the match started, so can't wait to see the highlights.....

More of the same, please.....
    You got your emphatic win thankfully,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

;)
    tippspur wrote: »
    You got your emphatic win thankfully,
    Yes it was "emphatic" but not sure I would be that delighted considering the competition "Wigan at home" any other season it is 3 points in the bad, especially considering their current form and position in the table. Just like Derby, it doesn't tell us that much as these are games that we should be wining anyway. If it were West Spam away I would be more delighted, and say it was an emphatic win! Now for the positives, I did see the whole game luckily, on the Internet, and I have to say it was without a shadow of a doubt a much improved performance (especially at the back) again we have to gage this considering the competition, but all in all we looked a much more confident and settled team - and that has to be good! The next game will be more of a test though!

Advertisement