Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Radley Handbag as present for GF

• 10-11-2007 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Was thinking of getting my GF a Randley handbag for her birthday thats coming up soon. Have seen there website but was just wondering are they sold in Dublin.

Looking for a hold all type black bag - as i know she has been looking into getting one - was thinking of buying the Radley Border Grab Bag - the larger one

my Gf is 27 - would this type of hand bag been seen as old or ok - she would use it going in and out of work - not really a fashion statement for the weekends!

any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Arnotts opened a dedicated section for them in well, the handbag section, near the Watch, jeweallry part.

Bought a lovely one for the mother in there today :D

They are very popular among girls of all ages, very well made, lovely designs but very expensive tho....

I got myself a Radley purse cause I spent all my dosh on my Mothers one lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭dubdcugirly

Clerys have a big section for radley handbags and purses!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If you can get yourself down to the Kildare Village (a shopping outlet), Radley have a store there. Prices should be cheaper than in town.

I think Debenhams also stock the bags

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'd agree with dudara. Boyf's mum went up there recently and got one much cheaper than in a department store.
    I'd go for Arnotts otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Shoeaddict

House of Fraser in Dundrum town centre does them.
    Sx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

^ They do but not a huge section, I'd say go for Arnotts first you'll probably get it there. Looking to get my mum a purse/passport cover set for Christmas as she loves them too!

Advertisement