Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No water in my taps

Options
  • 11-11-2007 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I've just turned on the taps in my house and there's no water (there was earlier today) both hot and cold taps are dry, the toilet cistern hasn't refilled and I haven't a clue where to start with checking this out - can anyone offer me some advice as to what to do or what to look for? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Have the neighbours got any water?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 summerdays

The neighbours on one side have water - not sure about the other...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

summerdays wrote: »
    I've just turned on the taps in my house and there's no water (there was earlier today) both hot and cold taps are dry, the toilet cistern hasn't refilled and I haven't a clue where to start with checking this out - can anyone offer me some advice as to what to do or what to look for? Thanks

are your taps connected to pipes?? :D:D:D:D:D

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭garyh3

Some cheeky pest may have turned your stop-tap off outside your house..!!!

Did you trick or treat :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭10-10-20

That, or the valve in the attic tank is bust. Does the cold tap work at the kitchen sink? This is supposed to be direct from the mains, so it's a method of eliminating the issue.

• Advertisement
Advertisement