Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whole fruit Juicer....?? Dunnes own brand one!!

• 11-11-2007 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Firstly my apologies if this is in the wrong place, if so please let me know, I am looking at getting one of these whole fruit juicers, Dunnes Stores have a very simple and plain looking one for €40,

Has nyone got any experience of these? Or do they know of another one that I should be looking at?

Thanks in advence

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I bought one a while ago - and I don't think I've used it more than once. They are a pain to clean and it is quite an effort. I think my kitchen is too small - if I had space I could leave it on the counter and use it more.

Getting the Dunnes one would be a good option, if you find you don't really use it then you've only spent 40 bucks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah, I agree they are a bitch to clean... Haven't used mine for a year.

Advertisement