Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice about New Tattoo

Options
  • 11-11-2007 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

I got my orangutan's head done yesterday, and when I changed the dressing again this morning, only the red was oozing... I am probably being entirely paranoid, but could this be an infection of the red? Or is it just ordinary oozing? (first tattoo!)

Thanking you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

howehye?

i can't imagine that you've gotten a color specific infection. I'd say it's more likely that it took more passes to get the red in in the first place, and that's why its oozing more. The tattoo i did on my leg the day before you got tattooed; only the purple is oozing nowt from the other colors...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

Cool, thanks for the reassurance:) I'll just keep it clean and not worry, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yup, sounds pretty normal, just keep up the maintainance on the tattoo and all should be well. If there are any problems that show themselves once it's healed, you should be able to go back to your tattoo artist within a few months and get it touched up for free.

Advertisement