Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Equestrian Equipment store online

• 11-11-2007 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of an online equestrian/riding equipment store? If so would you recommend them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭TheB

I use a few.. mostly UK based but delivery to Ireland is no problem to most..

Derby House Saddlery - little more expensive but some good prices.. beautiful quality leather & saddles..

Divoza Online - you have to click on the english icon to understand it all as they serve all of Europe so in several different languages.. very good prices and great delivery times..

Ingatestone Saddlery - usually well priced - used to live 10mins from here.. bliss!!

Premier Equine - just generally fantastic - rugs especially good..

And of course good old ebay!!

HTH

TheB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

The missus has bought a good bit from here.
    They're spot on:
    http://www.foxequestrian.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Fillie

hubby above me has said it already :p

foxs equestrian are brillant, great website, quick delivery and they are based in kilcock.

homestead arnt great very slow, never have any stock!! equestian sales direct are good to but again its all about quick delivery 4 me and they are slow enuf...

give zena a go in foxes tell her donna sent you :D

good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,673 ✭✭✭✭fits

I've found ebay fantastic.

Equestrian Direct are good in person, but I've never tried their website.. its always looked a bit higgledy piggeldy for my liking.

Derby house look great too

www.equestrianclearance.com is fantastic for bargains and I've heard good things about their reliability.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

TheB wrote: »
    Divoza Online - you have to click on the english icon to understand it all as they serve all of Europe so in several different languages.. very good prices and great delivery times..

Goddam European sizes!, is there a conversion table anywhere that won`t hurt my wee head.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭TheB

Goddam European sizes!, is there a conversion table anywhere that won`t hurt my wee head.

I use google to convert sizes!! I can't understand the european sizing at all !

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭missloulou

I generally use either ebay or holmestead saddlery (when they have stock - tut tut). You can get a great selection from any of the ebay stores and its quite reasonable too - inclusive of postage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I think Robinson's are a great store too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

I ordered from derby house the other week. they are lovely but be warned postage to ireland for under 1 kilo is £6 but over 1 kilo its £21!
    Fix equestrian are good too. Holmestead have a website too:
    www.holmesteadsaddlery.com
    as do equestrian world who are based in Maynooth (recently bought from them in maynooth and they were v helpful and knowledgeable I was impressed)
    www.equestrianworld.ie

Advertisement