Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need a non- wet shaver / razor for leaveing a little stubble

• 11-11-2007 1:21pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I hate wet shaving. It's not that it's painful for I get bad razor burn, but I just don't like the feeling of a totally bare skin on my face. Although my beard is relatively thick I have pretty slow growth, so I can usually get away with only shaving once a week. I have a remminton beard & long hair trimmer which I can use to shorten my stubble, but it takes ages, and is hard to get even, and its still not that short.

When I was getting my hair cut yesterday the hairdresser was doing my locks and shaved a good portion of my cheek below my locks. It managed to get very close, while still leaving a 1-2 day beard. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

Obviously she has a top of the range professional clippers, I don't really want to spend that sort of money, but I want to get something decent. Can anyone shed some light on what I should buy?
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement