Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Corporate Lesson

Options
  • 11-11-2007 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."

"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients."

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fortnight, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree.

Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.

Moral of the story:

Bull**** might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

A young bird that was just learning to fly injured its wing and fell to the ground. Unable to get up, it stayed there, worried it would eventually freeze to death. Then a bull came by and crapped on the bird. At first the bird was upset but then realised it was warm. It was so happy with this that it began to chirp. A passing cat heard the chirping, pulled the bird out and ate it.
    Morals:
    Not everyone who gets you into sh*t is your enemy
    Not everyone who gets you out of sh*t is your friend
    When you're in deep sh*t, keep your mouth shut

Advertisement