Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is boards broken?

Options
  • 11-11-2007 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭

EDIT: Problem solved!

is boards broken? or is ti just my computer!? I dont have any of the sections up the top anymore and also the link button, quote etc arent working either!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

is boards broken? or is ti just my computer!? I dont have any of the sections up the top anymore and also the link button, quote etc arent working either!

working fine for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

working fine for me...
    Same here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

same here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Thats wierd, they only disapear when i sign in? And also there working in IE7 so i wonder what made firefox suddenly stop wanting to display them!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Fine here too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Are they not working across all forums? Do you have Javascript enabled on your browser? Have you tried pressing Ctrl+F5 to force a full refresh of the page?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

clear cookies and temp. internet files and then refresh the page.

have you turn off javascript by any chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Its working now, i think it was because i'm doing some GUI programing in JAVA and i had the GUI open. Would this really make a diffrence?

EDIT: I also realise that this shouldn't be here sorry about that! But finding forums was terrible!

BTW thanks so much for the replies..... 9 views, 8 replies thats impressive!!

As for the one guy that didnt reply.....

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

As for the one guy that didnt reply.....
    Ah. That would be me so!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

You broked it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

It'll take a while to fix though...
    union-cat-is-on-a-break.jpg

Advertisement