Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crysis Out Yeeeeeeey!!!

Options
  • 11-11-2007 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

i was actually going to buy this game, (might still do), but if i can get it this way first, why not!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

was nice knowing you tbh the site you linked to has a link to the game among other copyrighted material.

how stupid can you get tbh.

if this thread stays open i copied this from the page.

Minimum system requirements:

* OS – Windows XP or Windows Vista
    * Processor – 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster* (Vista)
    * Memory – 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
    * Video Card –256 MB**
    * Hard Drive – 12GB
    * Sound Card – DirectX 9.0c compatible

Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or faster.

Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Integrated chipsets are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.

ouch, just ouch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

but if i can get it this way first, why not!

Let's not pose that question, shall we?

Not terribly interested tbh, besides the fact that my PC is showing its age it just doesn't look all that interesting.

Don't be surprised to see this thread closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

oops, didnt know the rules there....i expect the thread will be closed

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭apeking

Legend, dl it now from BLAH

going to buy it too of course

apeking wrote: »
    BLAH

BLAH?

ye, im gonna buy this game aswell for sure, ive been waiting for it for ages, crytek have earned my money even from jus the demo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Cremo wrote: »
    how stupid can you get tbh.

well if you can believe the laws of thermodynamics don't apply within the confinds of your pc, reading the TOS of a site is probably a step to far :D;)

Whats the rush tbh anyway, i've got CoD4, Timeshift and a few other fps's to keep me entertained till next week.

L31mr0d wrote: »
    well if you can believe the laws of thermodynamics don't apply within the confinds of your pc, reading the TOS of a site is probably a step to far :D;)

har har har har....i almost laughed....almost:p

the invitation ta come ta UL n check it out urself is still open by the way!

wats the rush!....i dunno...i jus wanna play it NOW!!! besides, the sooner i get the game over n done with, the more time ill have to study for exams...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Apeking and silenceisbliss banned from Games forum. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement