Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dating update

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

I'm sorry, I did get you on my 360 friends list, that's got to count for something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

In fairness at least it means you know someone is somewhat genuine if they meet you the following day & if a good conversation & some similarity follow, well then you know you're on to something. As for love being a misunderstanding between two fools, fortunately I've never found that to be the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Some people are just so cynical...

Gaeilgegrinds, glad to hear your friends are having fun. Now, if you could just point the 3 single ones in my direction.... ;)

Get yourself in to Halo, three brunette & three blonde girls. All pretty & friendly, hard to miss cos they're so smiley! And thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Snarler

Get yourself in to Halo, three brunette & three blonde girls. All pretty & friendly, hard to miss cos they're so smiley! And thank you.

Sweet see you in halo saturday night for some sexy shenanigans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

Would run a mile from any girl "actively pursuing" a relationship.

- Halo on saturday night!....god no
    - why do people who snog in Halo & agree to meet up the next day need supervising?

Too many american sitcoms watched me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Oh you're friends are old?

NOT INTERESTED

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Snarler wrote: »
    For some reason your posts make me want to hurl.

Ulgly desperate bints trying to bag a husband in Halo thinking they are living the Sex and the City life....eughh.

what he said :cool:

Who's supervising?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Who's supervising?

God

• Advertisement

Isn't he always though?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Isn't he always though?

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake
    He knows if you've been...

... oh wait... that's the other fella isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake
    He knows if you've been...

... oh wait... that's the other fella isn't it?

same difference... both fat, with a white beard and a superiority complex.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Did women in Galway decide they want to date recently?..I brought a girl flowers on our first date i.e not just meetin up with friends and she looked at me like I'd farted in church..make up your minds...damn women!

Flowers on a first date, are you from the 1950's?, flowers are only to be given when you've done something wrong:D

Flowers are a nice idea but I think wait awhile. My other half bought me cookies on our first date, I immediately fell for him!

With today's generation, you're lucky if you get a blue wicked and a bag of chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Snarler wrote: »
    Ulgly desperate bints trying to bag a husband in Halo thinking they are living the Sex and the City life....eughh.
    And that's just the guys in there ... :rolleyes:
    With today's generation, you're lucky if you get a blue wicked and a bag of chips.
    Ah, poor RHG, are they treating you mean? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

did i miss something?

so ya just get the numner off a guy/lady you talking to and organise for breakfast the next day in a random location and not in halo correct?

What's to miss? Instead of waiting to see will you bump into them again you're trying to be proactive, I still think it's great!

• Advertisement

What's to miss? Instead of waiting to see will you bump into them again you're trying to be proactive, I still think it's great!

just thought i was missing something cos thats kinda how i do things is all, well wish the other half good luck for me;)

You're procactive or you wait?

You're procactive or you wait?

how do ya mean?
    like make the first contact the next day is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,340 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

As some of ye may remember I had friends needing or wanting men. Was getting on my nerves. Anyway a new phenomenon has swept Galway & long may it last! Instead of the usual dating patterns we now have coffee/breakfast dates on Sunday morning...and my God are they working! 3 of my 6 ladies have now got other halves...becaue of this. In fairness it's great cos you get to chill & talk & really find out about a person, seems to be the latest in Halo anyway, arrange to meet the following day. Just said I'd share anyway cos I think it's a welcome development!

To be honest if I was out on the lash the night before just about the last thing I'd want to do on Sunday morning is go on a breakfast date dying of a hangover.
    Anyway breakfast is usually at 3pm so if by then ye still look rough I dunno!

Well I'm not 20 anymore. If I'm out on a Saturday night it usually takes me all day Sunday to recover.:D

procactive

I think you can get a cream for that...

To be honest if I was out on the lash the night before just about the last thing I'd want to do on Sunday morning is go on a breakfast date dying of a hangover.

Well I'm not 20 anymore. If I'm out on a Saturday night it usually takes me all day Sunday to recover.:D

It might be a motivation to pace your drinking for the rest of the night, I'm the same though, even if I did recover I can bet I wouldn't look my best!

I still think getting the 2nd interaction happening as soon as possible is a good idea though

I do too...strike while the iron is still hot!

strike while the iron is still hot!

Unfortunately, that sometimes leads to severe facial burns.

Love hurts, mate and not all the scarring is emotional.

I remember this one time, there was me, the girl I liked, a jack russell an open fire and a faulty toaster. You can guess the rest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Thanks For The Dating Update.

Advertisement