Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxer Dog for Stud

• 11-11-2007 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

I need help with two issues

Firstly-
    We have a boxer dog and he is such a fine specimen we would love to use him for breeding so we are looking for someone with a female who is willing and able, our Boxer is from a long line of champions and is a fine dog and we have all his papers, we would love to have his off spring as he has been with us for 11 and is a great pet. Please can anyone help.

Secondly-
    We purchased the boxer from a lady named Sally and she lives in Cork somewhere she used to breed boxers 12 years ago, I don't know if she does anymore but we would love to get in contact with her so if anyone knows how I can reach her please let me know

I look forward to hearing you you all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Has he had all the health screening necessary for good breeding such as Hip/Elbow Dysplasia, Hypothyroidism, Aortic Valve Disease and Cardiomyopathy?

There are many many boxers in rescue and in Pounds as they were once the Number One breed in Ireland, now sadly the country is inundated with unwanted Boxers.

Advertisement