Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Ink on wrist-Artist?

Options
  • 11-11-2007 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

I have only posted the once in here i think an that was just my tattoo pics so hay everybody!:D
    Anyway Im gettin a white ink tattoo on my wrist in the next few weeks, just wonderin if anybody has any artist recommendations for this in city centre?
    I got all mine done by one artist but hes currently living the high life in Oz so i dont think he'll be back soon!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

heya,
    uhm dunno really. best bet is to go around to each studio and ask and see who seems interested or who has white ink in their portfolio.
    cant go wrong with celestial ring, colour works, inkwell, places like that. have a wander. im not sure if anyone has gotten white ink here. there are some risks. i.e it sorta turning yellowish.
    anyway go walk about and see what the deal is, im sure others here will be more than happy to help if theyve had experiences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

cheers wilbert, i went into celestial ring on abbey st and they had no interest whatsoever in the tat so i went off on my merry way. I'm gonna call into Snakebite on monday. I worked in a studio drawing up for a while so i have an idea of what it could turn out like, im just hopin against odds i think:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

try celestial in stephens green, up to yourself though.
    cool good luck with it all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i think, but amn't sure, that bounty used, or intends to use, white ink on her piece... maybe talk to her? i know she's gettin it done by jani in stephen's green.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Rather disappointed in CR that they weren't interested...
    But one other place I came across in temple bar which the guy there seemed confident about possibly working with white ink (when I was looking for places to do the UV ink) and said he'd used it before, was in Temple bar, believe it was on Crow's St so looking at the stickie thread at the top I'd guess it had to be Classic Ink, Crow st, Temple Bar, D2.
    Might be worth asking in there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement