Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yorksfield/Woldfdale

Options
  • 11-11-2007 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Anyone here have a Yorksfield or Wolfdale yet? What kind of results are you getting and also where did you get it from?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

Bigchrome wrote: »
    Anyone here have a Yorksfield or Wolfdale yet? What kind of results are you getting and also where did you get it from?:)

I doubt anyone on boards has a penryn chip yet, would be quite nice though :D. Apparently they have a cold bug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

where did you get it from?:)

I doubt anyone would tell ya where they got it either :D

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Bigchrome

Well I have one (two actually) on the way from Intel PWA, I was wondering if anyone else was getting one for a little bit of competition:D And yes they have coldbug, although some are wrose than others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

What mobo u goin usin m8? Which penryn? U puttin it on water?

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    What mobo u goin usin m8? Which penryn? U puttin it on water?

P5E (DDR2), QX9650 and an E8500, and yes.

Plus dry ice.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Well I have one (two actually) on the way from Intel PWA, I was wondering if anyone else was getting one for a little bit of competition:D And yes they have coldbug, although some are wrose than others.

I want proof !!!!! how about a pic of the cip and ur name written out beside it :)

awhir wrote: »
    I want proof !!!!! how about a pic of the cip and ur name written out beside it :)

I don't have them yet:rolleyes:
    I shall furnish you as I can when they arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

Sweet man, it goes without saying but you gotta post results here. And a quad as well as a dual core - good going, you must have some generous contacts.
    EDIT
    Are they still under NDA? I don't think Intel would give a crap at this stage anyway so...

nibble wrote: »
    Sweet man, it goes without saying but you gotta post results here. And a quad as well as a dual core - good going, you must have some generous contacts.
    EDIT
    Are they still under NDA? I don't think Intel would give a crap at this stage anyway so...

QX9650 is already launched=no nda. E8500 I have been told not to talk too much about. Generous indeed...I don't get to keep them though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

QX9650 is already launched=no nda. E8500 I have been told not to talk too much about. Generous indeed...I don't get to keep them though

Would be a shame if you happened to "loose" them ?!?!

• Advertisement

Why whatever do you mean:p

Advertisement