Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New moderator.

• 11-11-2007 3:17pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I would like to welcome in the mysterious, not so loquacious, new moderator to this forum, Sweet_Rasmus.
    Enjoy your powers.

Oh yes and I am one too...
    Any problems, report posts or PM myself or sweet_rasmus.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭one-angry-dwarf

hello! welcome!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Welcome, welcome Sweet_Rasmus.

Have fun :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

I look forward to serving under you lord rasmus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

I would like to welcome in the mysterious, not so loquacious, new moderator to this forum, Sweet_Rasmus.
    Enjoy your powers.

Oh yes and I am one too...
    Any problems, report posts or PM myself or sweet_rasmus.

Welcome rasmus.

Nice to meat you ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

goodness! good news to hear after a long monday, with a headache! thx!

it seems right that one vegan and one vegetarian are added as mods to the 'vegan and vegetarian' forum ;)
    horay!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Nepotism!!cos0!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's a secret. Lol at the cos0

Advertisement