Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M9 quicky,

Options
  • 11-11-2007 3:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me what other M9s i can sorce parts from for my Bell M9, I cant find parts for a Bell anywhere but i know its a clone, just not sure of what other brand, The little parts that pushes the bbs up and out of the mag has chipped and it trapping the bbs on the ramp part so the slide is sticking back a little, I might try repair the one i have but just wondering if theres any good sites for parts.,

cheers,.,:)

Oh, this is the damaged bit,
    dsc1283ni1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Looks like the one on th 1911, must be a relatively standard part.

Find out what the bell m9 is a clone of, assuming it is, and source a part for whatever brand its a clone of.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Motosam wrote: »
    Looks like the one on th 1911, must be a relatively standard part.

Find out what the bell m9 is a clone of, assuming it is, and source a part for whatever brand its a clone of.

yeah i know it is a clone, im just trying to find out what its cloned from.,;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Is this similar?

If so may be a tm clone.

yeah that looks kinda like it from the pic at least, gonna compare it when i get home.,
    cheers.,

ive just established this is called a "loading muzzle" but to my bad luck i can find them for every other pistol other than an M9,. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

The bell m9 is a clone of the hfc m9, the kjw one should be identical too, and the marui one aswell

yeah ive seen a few pics on the net of the marui part and it is the same but its out of stock and i cant find any other sites with one., I didnt know about kjw and hfc ones being the same so im gonna give that a go.,
    cheers.,

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Most of the parts of all te m9s are the same. My KJW has an identical one by the looks of it!

I really like the M9s but after looking around for a while its looking like its pretty hard to get some of the parts for them and kinda putting me of getting a high end one now,., Always the way huh, there loads of parts for the sigs and USPs and there the 2 pistols i really dont like.,lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DOGMA

Did you ever source parts for your m9?,I got a bell m9 a couple of days ago and I have the very same problem with mine,must be a fault in the design.

• Advertisement

nope, i had to make my own part for it. I contacted a load of places and it was out of stock everywhere. I was talking to another guy in HRTA the other day who had the same problem too.,
    Ive compared the part with the one from my HFC M9 and the plastic that the Bell uses is a lot more flimsy looking than the higher end brands.,

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Its Bell, dont expect much. And with Shivas Prices for KJWs its not worth the hassle to save a few bob.

other than that though its not a bad pistol. I poilshed the slide rails on mine too and it makes a hell of a difference to the blowback although ive noticed that the recoil spring on the Bell is nowhere near as strong as other higher brands so thats why they sometimes dont have that metal "clink" noise when you fire it. When i switched the spring with the HFC for a test the bell was firing great and blow back was good.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DOGMA

Made your own part how?its just I know its a bell but I like the feel of it,I also changed the spring and the blowback has a great clink sound now and it would be a shame to just abandon it now.

I made a mold of the HFC one and made a new one from that with epoxy resin., you only need something to push the BB forward so you might be able to glue something onto it depending on where yours broke.,

Advertisement