Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best price/deal

• 11-11-2007 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

Where offers the best deals on a 360, preferably with the new pro evo, and what price does one go for second hand?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

Im looking for a good deal as well. So far i have seen
    Xtravsion: Xbox pro halo 3, forza. pgr, extra controller €400
    Smyths: Xbox pro Pes 8, Halo3,extra controller €420
    Cant choose between the two

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Hate real serious drivin games myself so smyths deal it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Hypnotoad

I'm looking for one too.
    Reckon the price will get higher/lower before Christmas?How much would a PS2 with about 10-15 games(oldish ones)and some controllers get from game/extragame?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Hypnotoad wrote: »
    I'm looking for one too.
    Reckon the price will get higher/lower before Christmas?How much would a PS2 with about 10-15 games(oldish ones)and some controllers get from game/extragame?

I think Gamestop are still doing a deal where you can get a 360 for €200 if you trade in a PS2 and 6 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,913 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

tesco: 360 premium, forza, viva pinata for €360

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭p15574

HMV: 360 Pro, extra controller, Halo & Forza 2: €369.

Mind you, Xtravision's offer also includes a half-price game if you buy a 360, so there's additional benefits to be had...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

As far as i know you can get the same deali in virgin for 10 cuid less

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

I bought a 360 pro system with Gear of Wars in Smyth's for 359.
    Of course about 4 days later they have a Pro system with Gears, Halo 3, and Call of Duty 4 for 399. That's probably the best deal at the moment, 3 AA games.

Advertisement