Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant see new thread on pc

Options
  • 11-11-2007 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

some help please lads, when i post a new or reply to a thread on my pc i have to run ccleaner log back onto boards to see it, but when i use my laptop it works fine any idea what could be causing this ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Someone else had this problem. I think it had something to do with where he was posting from.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

Gordon wrote: »
    Someone else had this problem. I think it had something to do with where he was posting from.

Thanks Gordon, i had a look at that thread and followed the instructions but id didnt fix the problem, its head wrecking to have to run ccleaned each time i post, i have no problem viewing any new/reply threads with my laptop tho.

Advertisement