Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming music

Options
  • 11-11-2007 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

hello all!! As you can see by my post count im new to boards.ie,i wasnt sure where to put this thread so i hope its ok here.

Anyway, i have been playing a lot of halo3 and cod4 online lately and i was wondering about music. does anybody here listen to certain songs while playing games? i want to make a playlist of songs to get you pumped up while playing!this may sound odd to some of you but im sure there are others who know what im on about.

any suggestions???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i prefer to let the ingame soundtrack try and embrace me in the game, very few games can do this properly too.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

i mean for playing on xbox live, there is no in-game music for halo3 online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I'd usually just plug my iPod in and stick it on random play...
    Haruka kanata by Asian kung-fu generation always gets me in an ass kicking mood:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Ripped Jolt

I just joined here because i saw your thread while i was looking for more gaming music.
    Anyway depends on what your feeling.
    Sean Kingston-Beautiful girls + Ozzy Osbourne-Crazy Train is good if your under pressure because it calmes you down or if you wanna own go for Bon Jovi or
    I dont wanna stop Ozzy again.
    Bon Jovi would be best cause i got 27-3 on BF2 (360)
    If you want more just ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭'Ol Jack Chance

good one is neighbourhood threat by iggy pop or anything by arcade fire is pretty good if your in the mood for fighting. best game soundtrack for gettin you in the mood to fight is command and conquer generals or medal of honor. any ea games generally have good soundtracks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i mean for playing on xbox live, there is no in-game music for halo3 online
    god no, i depend too much on sound effects to help me play online games, i can pin point someones position based on footsteps, i can't do that if i have biffy clyro blaring into my ears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Ripped Jolt

Yeah like when i played socom 3 i played music for a while but couldnt hear if someone was shooting at me with suppresed weapon.
    I only play music if some of my mates come over nd we have a 2vs2 on H3

Advertisement