Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Justin Timberlake Style

• 11-11-2007 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know anything about the suit Justin wears in the video for SexyBack?

I think he has a great sense of style, and want to copy his look.

It's basically a single breasted suit with narrow lapels.
    He wears a black silk tie and a crisp white shirt with very small collars.
    I think it's called a "slim fit" or something.

He is wearing a similar style suit in the CD booklet of his album Future Sex / Love Sounds.

Any info or styling tips to go with the look greatly appreciated.

Here is the video:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Pugmister

Both suits are Dior Homme, as are most of his clothes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

And will cost you the best part of a months wages :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

I've done some googling and found nextdirectory.ie

They seem to have the lot - slim suits and sharp shoes.

I'll be the belle of the ball at the office xmas party!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭dubdcugirly

Topman or next for mainstream but if not theres a real cool suit shop in town called Neon and den upstairs in Penthouse in the GPO arcade has a great selection too...

Very good choice of style btw very sexy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Pugmister

Topman or next for mainstream but if not theres a real cool suit shop in town called Neon and den upstairs in Penthouse in the GPO arcade has a great selection too...

Very good choice of style btw very sexy!

Neon is quite good, they stock all Bertoni suits. I think you mean Penthouse upstairs in the Jervis or Townhouse in the GPO arcade. Suits arent to bad but 99% of Dublin mowhawked skanger population shop in both these shops so air on the side of caution in what you buy there. Theres a decent shop near the westbury mall called Persona, has a lot of slim straight leg suits at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭howaya

as suggested by dubdcugirly, you've got to go for topshop - here's the link to their slim-fit black suit:
    http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&categoryId=55967&parent_category_rn=38990&productId=168128&langId=-1

He is nicely styled, but have to say you should be very cautious at trying to emulate his look. Flicked through a celeb-mag tonight and saw a snap of current wannabee-famous show contestants (X-factor or something) wearing copy cat slim-fit suits with skinny ties. I think Pete Doherty sullied the skinny suit thing over this side of the world. It's a very stark look.

Why not mix it a bit - take bits you like - possibly the jacket bit, or maybe the skinny tie bit; and do your own thing with it??

Advertisement