Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

we 2008

Options
  • 11-11-2007 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Just downloaded this demo on the ps3. Almost the exact same as the pes version but it in Japan instead of Turkey. Needless to say Japan have some sort of super powers. I beat france and argentina without either of them getting a shot in:eek::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Played the demo myself, no slow down. Plays perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

On what system?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

4-age wrote: »
    Just downloaded this demo on the ps3. Almost

PS3 silly

Well i was aiming it at Mossy Monk,

I got the demo and it suffers from the same exact slowdown as PES2008

So thought he might be talking about a different system

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

i have the 360 version

bit of slowdown on the replays, but nothin to much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭4-age

Havnt found any slowdons replay or ortherwise tbh. lovin this game at the moment cant decide wether to get pes or import winning eleven.

It was on the PS3 that I downloaded it. I find it performs much better that Pro Evo 2008.

4-age wrote: »
    Havnt found any slowdons replay or ortherwise tbh. lovin this game at the moment cant decide wether to get pes or import winning eleven.

Well if it suffers no slowdown then you should definitely get it instead of PES

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

On PS3, the WE8 demo is installed completely on the Hard Drive. I thought you saw some improvement for replays, etc., with PES fully installed locally too? (Saw other threads mention this before)

Maybe that's why you're seeing a bit of a difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 gary_dunbar

Where did ye download this demo from? Thanks

• Advertisement

The Japanese PSN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

in tokyo at the moment itching to play some winning eleven 2008...

thing is i'm worried about the super dribbling... is it henry in pes3 all over again?

anyway if anybody wanted a cheap import i could source them and send them over, that is if it works out cheaper, and the issues with pes2008 are resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Cheers for the offer raggamuffin , I might take you up on your offer! how much would it be?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

well depending on the exchange rate with fluctuates ba few yen every few days it will be around 43 - 45 euro for the game and less than 5 euro shipping. should arrive within 4 - 5 days, that's how long a digital camera took.

unless i manage to source an early second hand copy.

actually they have a game here called Winning eleven 2007 japan league championship... any good?

Advertisement