Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlacKnight Forum

Options
  • 11-11-2007 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Being trying to get onto the Blacknight forum over on their site... Is it down at the moment...?

R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I think there was a small issue with it yesterday evening for about half an hour or so .

It should be working fine now

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hello there,

I've gotta get some hosting sorted for a personal site and a site for a band. The personal site I already have registered elsewhere for a couple of years and the band's site will be a new domain (which I've checked is available). I'm fairly sure the SOHO Linux package is the one for me. I have a couple of quick questions though...

1) Do boardsies get a coupon to enter for a cheaper price? :D
    2) If I transfer handling of another domain, does it get another year of being registered, or will I have to update it myself in Feb when the existing details expire?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Kharn wrote: »
    1) Do boardsies get a coupon to enter for a cheaper price? :D

If you order today I'll upgrade you to the next plan for free. Just email me directly after ordering (michele@blacknight.com)
    Kharn wrote: »
    2) If I transfer handling of another domain, does it get another year of being registered, or will I have to update it myself in Feb when the existing details expire?

If you transfer the billing of a domain name to us it will be extended by a year UNLESS it is a .eu, which is a different animal completely

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You're a gentleman! The order's being processed now and an email will be on the way shortly.

Advertisement