Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheels...

Options
  • 11-11-2007 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭

Guys,

I'm looking at a set of Mavic Aksium rims, a mate has asked me do I want them, he has no idea of what sort of money to charge for them. They are brand new, with new vittoria tyres as well. Has anyone used them or have any reports on them - I've seen a set on bikemart and they are going for 250 Dollars ..

I've got a set of gipiemme technostar rims on the bike at the moment..

Any and all help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

They are the most basic set of mavic rims available, but still a very good strong wheel, they retail for about €150 so around €120 would be a reasonable price to pay for them with tyres if they were never used

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

heavy wheels, made to capitalise on the looks of the kyrsiums. Can be bought brand new for less than 150 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭Junior

They'd do well for training wheels so....

Advertisement