Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Settling In

Options
  • 11-11-2007 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭

hey guys! how's tricks at home? im gettin nicely settled in here, now, loving it here, but still have to finish up the lettering on my polar bear, which ye might remember i was leaving til i got here to get done. one of my b/f's mates is well inked up, and the colours are pretty impressive, really nice work by the artist, so i was asking him if he could recommend anywhere for me. he said he would only recommend two places in town, which i intend to check out tomorrow (went in to do it last week, but tehy were closed on mondays, and i've not had the chance to go down since then), and i've found one in handy walking distance to me, which im gonna go check out in about a half hour (it closes at 5pm, and i got there at 6 :rolleyes: ) ...

so yep, im figuring stuff out here now anyway,and as well as that, guess what else i found!

http://www.sinzexpo.co.nz/

this is coming over here in february, which should be pretty cool, ive never been to an expo before :cool:

just thought id give ye an update, and as far as i can tell, it's all fairly to do with tattoos and piercings, so is ok to put up here... if not, mods, feel free to delete/move the thread :)

Advertisement