Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Models needed

Options
  • 11-11-2007 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi guys,

I know this is my first post and all so I apologize if this seems rude but I really do need help... :)

basically I am an amature photographer and I am looking to brake out of my stero typical pictures on deviantart. This is my gallery... http//ragdoll21.deviantart.com... I usually do close ups of plants, animals and Iam getting tired of it. I would like to start using models but real life models... I am looking for curvey women - no offence to size zero people but I prefare curvey people... any ways it's not just women I want men as well.. I would like to take pictures of these models in Stephens green, Ivy gardens ect... I can't afford to pay money but I can give you copies of the pictures and I would need to get the people I chose as my models to sign consent forms so I could use your pictures on my gallery. I would be interested in any contact and again I apologize if my post seems like I am asking too much...:confused:

The one thing is that I need models not to be shy, I would rather prefare out going people but the most important thing is to be yourself

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

your gallery does not seem to exist. tried to search for ragdoll21 on deviantart as well but no results came up. can you check the link/name please ?

Advertisement