Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating in Dublin

• 11-11-2007 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Is there restraunt in central Dublin one can get good nutritious food when in the city for the day? Pref not self service

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Eh yeah. Of course there is. What sort of "nutritious" food are you thinking about??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭IncredibleHulk

Hanley wrote: »
    Eh yeah. Of course there is. What sort of "nutritious" food are you thinking about??

I have to keep to a high protein low fat no white bread etc diet for medical reason. One place iIwent had no brown bread.:confused: Can you recommend place?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,001 ✭✭✭✭Stark

O'Briens?

I have to keep to a high protein low fat no white bread etc diet for medical reason. One place iIwent had no brown bread.:confused: Can you recommend place?

What sorta price range are we talking? Business Lunch or student bum?

This thread is so in the wrong place. I'm just gonna keep replying here til it's moved to food and drink.

What sorta price range are we talking? Business Lunch or student bum?

This thread is so in the wrong place. I'm just gonna keep replying here til it's moved to food and drink.

Sorry about wrong place. Not a student bum or a Biz really either. As you may have seen in other posts I was ill and am better thru eating well,high protein/tuna/etc. Went to get a tuna sandwich but they had no brown bread. Cant eat white
    Price range few euro about the same as mcdonald but not junk I am very careful what i eat now cos dont want to be sick again. O'Briens sound Ok. Where are they? O'Connell Street? Open Sunday?

• Advertisement

You're never far away from an O'B's anywhere you go in hte city tbh.

You're never far away from an O'B's anywhere you go in hte city tbh.

http://www.hosteldublin.com/cityinfo/attractionmap.php?LocateAttraction=1040

Found em thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭mack1

I'm a big fan of Queen of Tarts on Dame St, just across from the castle.
    They do a mighty tasty tuna & cottage cheese sandwidge on their own brown bread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

This thread is so in the wrong place.

Well why not so report it?

Moved to Food and Drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

if youre not averse to veggie food, govindas on aungier and abbey streets and on merrion square (baggott st. i think) good, protien rich foods, cheese dishes and chick pea dishes. no tuna im afraid, i like my tuna but due to it having a face you wont see it in govindas. friendliest staff in dublin, possibly the world, reasonable too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement