Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modifying Computer

Options
  • 11-11-2007 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey all,
    Im after buying a PSU for my computer but ill need to cut some of the case (metal part). Ill need a tool thats small enough to fit in the small space. Any suggestions on what tool would do best? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭ricka05

Jamtoast wrote: »
    Hey all,
    Im after buying a PSU for my computer but ill need to cut some of the case (metal part). Ill need a tool thats small enough to fit in the small space. Any suggestions on what tool would do best? :D

Dremel is z GOD when it comes to case modding.....

its around 100 euro but you can get cheaper versions of it in B*Q , Woodies .....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

ricka05 wrote: »
    Dremel is z GOD when it comes to case modding.....

its around 100 euro but you can get cheaper versions of it in B*Q , Woodies .....

dear god man, don't ever recommend those cheapo rip offs, they are not worth the hassle. Just get a dremel, you'll be better off in the long run

Get a dremel and buy the flexi extension, or the right angled extension, you should be able to get into anywhere with those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jamtoast

thanks for the replys, I just remembered i got something similar but didn't think of using it and i dont have any more money to spend so it will have to do. spent all my money on parts for my comp :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Yeah i bought a cheap rip of of the drem at first, and it almost took my fingers off. So i took it back abd bought the dremel. Fantastic bit of kit.

Advertisement