Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Strike Force

Options
  • 11-11-2007 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

Hi lads (Dev et al . . .), any news on when this will be up and running this year ? I'm sure there will be a boards.beer event where we can humiliate someone (amp/pam) for donations to this worthy cause.

ZEN
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Anseo.

Here's hoping it will be as big a success this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

My apologies, I did search but there were no hits. Thanks Roundy - off to make my contribution now.

ZEN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The forum is here also if there are anymore ideas. It should get some traffic shortly, I think DeV is working on the SSF signature donate button thingy that we've seen over the past few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Splendid stuff. Haven't been to a boards even in a while so that would be the perfect opportunity to meet some of you peoples. I'll do some advanced notices to make sure people know the score.

ZEN

That's good.

Might be an idea for the lads to get it back on the DHTML menu, and put up the standard sitewide announcement as well, Ruu.

Most people don't know where it is.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yes, I was just looking into the Paypal account to be sure it was ok, and trying to fix the SSF tag (which is being awkward).

So, today I will put up an announcement and clear out the crap from last year and we'll get the ball rolling. Ruu is going to organise a few banners for the ad rotation and Kharn is looking into a beers night.

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

[ssf]test[/ssf]

DeV.

ok, everything but the ssf website is working again, I have to sort out my account with typepad which I'll do tomorrow, tuesday, I'm too fnckin sick to do this tonight.

I'll make an announcement tomorrow when everything is up and running and tested.

The donations tags work and have been tested though if anyone wants to use them...

DeV.

Ok, everything is go go go.

I need to think about Amazon lists and Strike Force events but for now at least, the main source of income is online and the site is working and the announcement is up etc.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Can we have a relaxation of SigPo rules to allow SSF publicity?

• Advertisement

I'll take me chances;)

Will donate later when I grab my CC from the ve-hick-ell.

Advertisement