Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing Guns

Options
  • 12-11-2007 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all,
    I'm trying to purchace a rifle from the US [Remington SPS Tactical 223] but i dont know how. Can you help? Or does anyone know where else to get one of these rifles.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭revan23

order it thru your local dealer, duffys have them for €810

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Sfinn

Try Peter Magee in Newport. He's cheaper for ammo and guns than Duffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

Tha Dev wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I'm trying to purchace a rifle from the US [Remington SPS Tactical 223] but i dont know how. Can you help? Or does anyone know where else to get one of these rifles.

Hi Dev,

Welcome to the forums. There is three or four detailed threads on this already. if you search youll find all the info you need. theres even one fom bunny shooter on the first page. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

marlyman wrote: »
    Hi Dev,

Welcome to the forums. There is three or four detailed threads on this already. if you search youll find all the info you need. theres even one fom bunny shooter on the first page. :D

Moi ? What ? Where ? When ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Tha Dev

revan23 wrote: »
    order it thru your local dealer, duffys have them for €810

I just googled them. Fair play for pointing them out, been looking for this rifle for months!!!. Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement