Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT v TCD, Paintball

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

ha cool stuff. i hope whoever has that mullet see's that and has the sense to shave it off...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

We went to barrage there yesterday and did battle with the mighty TCD.

Video and pics: http://www.paintballer.ie/viewtopic.php?t=1639

DIT came, saw and came out winners :)

go on dit

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

yup, go us.

Next trip is the first wed in december. A day trip to wexford. Northside dit v southside dit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Nicely played gents, nicely played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭drogbaa

Yup - great video, and fair dues for getting it edited and up on the web within 24 hours!

That mullet is a crime against humanity. Tell me he's from Trinity, please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

drogbaa wrote: »
    Yup - great video, and fair dues for getting it edited and up on the web within 24 hours!

That mullet is a crime against humanity. Tell me he's from Trinity, please.

Cheers, I wanted to get it done and on online asap to keep the interest. While you are on the youtube, check out the other paintballer.ie vids that i made ;), the frontier paintball one is another fav of mine.

The mullet guy, alex is in trinty yes.

I hear the Trinity posters mocked us. Glad ye destroyed them. Wuhaha. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

yep i saw one over there saying "you beat them in the leaving cert now beat them in this" with a picture of a dit student with a dunce hat on... f*ckin arseholes!

Did we have anything similar... or were we just confident we'd win? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Spogpean wrote: »
    yep i saw one over there saying "you beat them in the leaving cert now beat them in this" with a picture of a dit student with a dunce hat on... f*ckin arseholes!

that's hilarious... though if you drink in the pav you can see that they're not the bright future this economy needs by any stretch... which is why they lost the paintball :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement