Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Coverage Problem?

• 12-11-2007 2:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭

I've got 2 mobiles with Vodafone and my 2 boys are also with vodafone. Since around 5.30pm on Friday we've only had about 20 mins intermittant coverage.

Is anyone else having similar problems?

Customer service haven't been any help and say it's my sim card or the phone that's the problem but 4 mobiles on the vodafone network without coverage suggests otherwise.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Where abouts in Wateford? Iv heard no complaints so far from Vodafone users in Tramore / Waterford region.

I know my mother had similar issues a few months ago with her mobile phone reporting full coverage, but she wasnt getting it. In the end, she terminated her contract and moved to O2 as Voda Support wouldnt be of much help.

Also, normally when there are outages something is reported on Mobiles / PDAs but nothing as of yet from what I can see.. :|

Sorry I cant be of more help. Try going into Vodafone Customer Care in the city?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Thanks, I'm in Viewmount.

2 people sent me text messages this morning and I didn't get them until 5pm.

I managed to send a text message when I was in Newtown at lunchtime but not from Viewmount.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Id imagine there shouldnt be a problem which is only affecting a few of you.

Try asking on the Mobile / PDA forum for advise. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Im using vodafone Broadband. Didn't use it the weekend but when I went to log on monday I keep getting sim rejected but when It does pick up the network it dosent connect. I popped the sime into a phone could dial out (well the 1 time I tried) but no data access. I tried to send a txt but it failed. There could be a problem I was meant to ring em but got lazy :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I've always had problems with Vodafone reception around the Hospital... Switch to Meteor tbh!

• Advertisement
Advertisement