Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brittany Ferries Cork Roscoff Price drop

• 12-11-2007 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi,
    I just booked a return ferry from Cork to Roscoff going out 21st June and coming back 25th july. Price was 1450 Euro compared to 1640Euro a few weeks ago. The price is for 2 adults 2 children and 1 infant , a normal car with roof load and a 4 berth outside cabin.
    Pajoe

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

About time they did something about the price, although thats still expensive. Last year they were offering reductions in July for August. I thought the ship wasn't as full as usual coming back from Roscoff, plus their food prices were reduced. I went via the UK and Plymouth-Santander on the same ship last year and came back Roscoff - Cork for about €1300.00 including the Stena Rosslare-Fishguard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

I looked at their prices for next summer about 1 month ago. Big increase on 2007 prices, especially for the cabins. Not surprised they reduced the prices. However, I have gone elsewhere in the meantime.
    I wonder what the Irish Ferries new ferry will be like. Swore I'd never go back to the Normandy, like lots of other passengers!

Advertisement