Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dear Diary ... The Sloth

• 12-11-2007 3:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭

Brothers & Sisters ... today I visited Sea World in Flordia ... it is a nice place.
    They have an animal show, with a chap called Jack Hanna ... he is famous.

Lots of people stroll up on the stage, with animals around their necks, like posh ladies ... except these animals are still alive.

One very nice Californian Orthodontal Blond lady, nammed Cammy, had a Sloth wrapped around her neck. She told us the Sloth moves so slowly that algae grows in it's fur during wet weather.

Also, the Sloth can live it's entire life and never travel more than 4 trees away from where it was born.

Sloths pretty much sleep all the time, and only come out of their trees once a week, to poop. They have to be really careful when they poop, as the noise and stench is so great that eagles can hear and smell the Sloth from miles off. Just like Elvis ... Sloths are at risk when they are on the throne.

Finally, the Sloth had his tail down the front of Cammy's t-shirt.

I would love to be a Sloth.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

trout wrote: »
    only come out of their trees once a week, to poop. They have to be really careful when they poop, as the noise and stench is so great that eagles can hear and smell the Sloth from miles off. Just like Elvis ... Sloths are at risk when they are on the throne.

This I did not know about Sloths.
    However, they creep me the hell out....I dunno what it is but they just do. Ever seen one walking / swimming... it's like they're not natural...CREEPY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭someothername

Finally, the Sloth had his tail down the front of Cammy's t-shirt.

I would love to be a Sloth.

ah sea word is great i loved it when i was there

if Cammy had big t!ts i can see why you wanted to be the Sloth! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

No good, stupid monkey wannabes.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

Man I'd love to be a sloth!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Truly mother nature's most noble creature.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Also, the Sloth can live it's entire life and never travel more than 4 trees away from where it was born.

Ah trees, a new inane American way of describing distance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Rig - I have to say that there are certain similarities between you & well - see for yourself...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

That hanging stuff looks like work to me though brother. It can't be optimal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Just be glad their big brother is extinct :eek:

Sloth.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I was thinking of a very different kind of sloth...

sloth_loves_chunk.jpg

I wonder would he feel the same way about all the other fat kids around here?

• Advertisement
Advertisement