Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this Laptop good enough to play Football Manager

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Pighead wrote: »

Should have absolutely no trouble at all with that laptop.

Football Manager PC Requirements:

Minimum – Windows XP/Vista. 1.2Ghz Processor. 256MB Ram. DirectX8.1 compatible sound card. 4xCD Rom drive, 1024x768 32Bit display. 750MB HD space. MS compatible mouse & keyboard.

Recommended – Windows XP/Vista. AMD or Intel Dual Core 2.2Ghz processor. 1GB Ram. DirectX8.1 compatible sound card. 4xCD Rom drive, 1024x768 32Bit display. 750MB HD space. MS compatible mouse & keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Ya ha, cheers marco polo, thats great news. Can't wait to get back into management, been on a break for the last year and a half, recharging my batteries and all that. Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Put Fm2008 on a mates pc 800Duron geforce 2 64mb and 256 rram barely ran put in another 512mb ram and its plays perfectly the initial load is a bit slow for him tho.

kdjac

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Pighead wrote: »
    Ya ha, cheers marco polo, thats great news. Can't wait to get back into management, been on a break for the last year and a half, recharging my batteries and all that. Thanks again.

Will have to stick with FM2007 myself for now as FM2008 will not run on Win2K anymore :mad:. I wouldn't mind but the physical hardware specs would easily run it (2.0 GHz, 1.5 GB ram). Its a work laptop so I will not be getting upgraded for the forseeable future, and haven't the funds to shell out for a new PC at the moment.

Unless I "accidentally" fcuk up my WK2000 installation and send it in for an upgrade . I reckon opening IE 6 and clicking on a few popup should do the trick :).

Still at least it will be well patched by the time I get to play it in the new year. Is FM 2008 pretty playable out of the box this time? I seem to remember plenty of bugs in the orignal boxed versions of FM2005 and 2007.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

tons of bugs im afraid, i cant belive they actually relseased it like they did, lots of my friends find it unplayable so far...!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

What kinds of bugs?? I ran the patch & the amount of disallowed goals is very few, havent noticed anything else wrong with the game

Advertisement