Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A1 Steak Sauce ... who wants ?

• 12-11-2007 3:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭

For various reasons, I have a spare bottle of A1 Steak Sauce in my possession.

I know of at least one, rather large, Brother who would like this sauce ... and I am full sure that all Steak lovin' Brothers & Sisters should at least sample this most heavenly and fulsome condiment.

So ... I invite all here to nominate a BGRH regular (I can't be ar$ed doing a poll) and explain why they should get a facefull of trout's special sauce *

You can nominate yourself, don't be shy, and the person with explanations most pleasing to me is the winner.

As always, bonus points are available for noteworthy, disgusting, bizzare or otherwise entertaining responses.

*the A1 Sauce that is

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Well since I'm on a promise from the other thread. I'll nominate ... Degsy, since he is the only other BGRH member to regularly discuss the merits of steak and has, in the past , pointed other's to decent steak house's.

Failing Degsy I'll nominate any of the ladies, since obviously they'll want to spread the sauce on me and eat BG&RH's very own beef cake :D.

(Shameless self promotion!).

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i will take it to spread on the beef cake :eek::o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Mairt wrote: »
    I'll nominate any of the ladies, since obviously they'll want to spread the sauce on me and eat BG&RH's very own beef cake :D

...was waiting for someone to suggest that.... lol so predictable you boys :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Thank you Martin.I'll take it seeing as i eat the most steak,if you give it to me i'll video the resulting disgracefull scenes of gluttony.

Degsy wrote: »
    Thank you Martin.I'll take it seeing as i eat the most steak,if you give it to me i'll video the resulting disgracefull scenes of gluttony.

but if you give it to me, i will do much more interesting things with it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

If anyone is interested , It can be purchased in Donnybrook Fair !:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

irishbird wrote: »
    but if you give it to me, i will do much more interesting things with it

Yeah,like put it on your tofu,veggie!

Failing Degsy I'll nominate any of the ladies, since obviously they'll want to spread the sauce on me and eat BG&RH's very own beef cake .

i will take it to spread on the beef cake :eek::o
    Degsy wrote: »
    Yeah,like put it on your tofu,veggie!

if that's what you kids are calling it now a days, then why not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I'll nominate Almightcushion because he is from Sligo and they have never tasted anything of such wonderment.

Sligoians diet consists of 2 meals of plumpynut each day.

The A1 sauce would enrich this rather bland diet and broaden his horizons.

The-Rigger wrote: »
    I'll nominate Almightcushion because he is from Sligo and they have never tasted anything of such wonderment.

Sligoians diet consists of 2 meals of plumpynut each day.

The A1 sauce would enrich this rather bland diet and broaden his horizons.

I will also give a sympathy vote to Almightycushion. It sounds like a hard life in Sligo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭trout

OK ... just back in country. Jet lag is dancing on my head. With boots on.

I successfully smuggled 12 bottles of A1 Steak Sauce, and an iPhone, in my foreskin. Customs never look there.

Mairt ... your bottle is nice and warm. PM me to arrange hookup.

As for the spare bottle ... keep the nominations rolling in :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Failing Degsy I'll nominate any of the ladies, since obviously they'll want to spread the sauce on me and eat BG&RH's very own beef cake .
    I'll second irishbird's suggestion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

trout wrote: »

I successfully smuggled 12 bottles of A1 Steak Sauce, and an iPhone, in my foreskin.

Yea yea rub it in. How could you be so insentive, you bastard :-p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭trout

tallaght01 wrote: »
    Yea yea rub it in.

ahem :rolleyes:

Advertisement