Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Official: Wrestling Observer Live Downloads & Discussion

• 12-11-2007 4:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

Perhaps we could use this topic for future downloads and discussions about the show.

It would save some of us time looking back a few pages looking for old topics.

Just an idea. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Cool idea. Didn't download it this week though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Ah, thats a shame. I was hoping you would post the link. Maybe next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It's up at http://www.sendspace.com/file/7jva47. Lance Storm and Alex Shelley were on. Contains TNA PPV spoilers

Thanks a million. :D

Sunday's show is up here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ztdd2u. Last week was a repeat as Bryan was off wrestling in CHIKARA. Haven't had any time to listen myself, but I think Bruce Mitchell of PWTorch is on it, and Meltzer too I think

• Advertisement

Interesting discussion on Flair between the two.

Who was on this week's show?

From next week, my life should be a little slower for a while so I'll be able to put it up.

Dean820 wrote: »
    Who was on this week's show?

I don't see any link for it on the Figure Four site, so I'll give a quick summary cos I listened to it live

Lance Storm was on for the full show, no Meltzer. They ran through the TNA PPV and how some of the build up had been terrible. They had updates on it during the show, although some weren't completely right from what I was watching

Alan from Ireland was on to talk about Kenta Kobashi's return match in NOAH at the weekend, after about 18 months out with cancer. I didn't listen to all of this because I want to watch the show myself during the week and I didn't want to hear any spoilers, but I couldn't help but listen to some of it. Alan described it as one of the most emotional matches that he's ever seen and he talked about it for a good while, it really sounds like it was something else

Bryan talked about the ROH PPV briefly, saying that it was the best value he got for his money for any wrestling show ever. He said it was one of the best PPVs that he's ever seen. He's not usually a big fan of the Briscoes but he said he thought they had the best ladder match that he's ever seen

Bryan and Lance talked about the first American MMA casualty which happened at the weekend. Bryan was surprised that it hadn't made the mainstream news, but apparently it has now

Lance talked about Jericho and Harry Smith training at his school with the students and how the current students were getting on. It's a smaller group so he says he gets on with them better

Chris Sabin was on for the second hour after his match on the TNA PPV. He talked about how he got started in wrestling and some of his favourite matches. He gave a bit more insight into the Motor City Machine Guns push than Alex Shelley did a few weeks ago. He talked about his work in Japan, how he's spending new year's eve there while working for Zero-One, and how he's surprised that TNA haven't booked him for the New Japan show on January 4th, seeing as he's already familiar with the place. He's not booked on their Mexican tour this week either, he didn't sound too happy about it

That's about all I can remember, apart from one caller saying he'd love to have seen an Impact Players vs Motor City Machine Guns match. Lance sounded like he'd really have loved that too, and of course Sabin did too

Bryan Alvarez, Dave Meltzer and Mick Foley as guest: http://download.yousendit.com/D6758AE8482508B2

I haven't listened to it but expect a fair amount of boxing and MMA talk seeing the week that was in it. Everyone needs to go out of their way and watch Guida and Huerta.

• Advertisement

I listened live again, there's a big run-down of tonight's Raw, Dave sort of comparing boxing and MMA (specifically the events at the weekend), the same sort of talk comparing WWE and TNA, Mick talked about visiting developmental after Benoit died and the advice he gave, he talked about whether he's had his last match or not and how he feels about it, and a couple of stories about WWE's 24/7 Roundtable discussion show I think

And yes, Guida vs Huerta was awesome. Like a great wrestling match, as was Koppenhaver vs Rollins

I listened to it live last night. Everything went great except Foley got cut off at the end, lol.

Haha, yeah. I actually sent in a question for Mick but they didn't get to many callers or e-mails when he was on

I did too, I sent it too late I'd say. They probably want the emails before they talk to Mick so they're prepared or whatever.

Sunday's year in review show: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kao3sz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

thanks foz..looking forward to hearing this

Advertisement