Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntl download caps - Can you see them being increased?

Options
  • 12-11-2007 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

Any chance do you think sometime in the near future. :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Yes, I think there's a chance.

Also ... I think Ireland might have a chance of winning the World Cup after this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Are they very strict when it comes to enforcing caps?

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

I think those guys are still the 90's.

Rang support for somebody else, whilst about to connect a router. First line support knew nothing (well less than an average 12yo). They said i needed 2nd line support for to connect the router and they would ring me back. Anyway I went to the house and connected it up anyway without a problem.

Had a laugh with the guy from second line support when he rang me up several days later. I had actually even forgot about it 'cause it was so long for their reply call.

My brother has one of their digital cable boxes. Good god 'what a crap interface/program guide interface'. Maybe my overpriced sky HD has me spoiled, but I swear i felt like throwing the NTL remote in the fire, but its a gas fire and it was unlit.

Boopolo

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

they cap your download speeds on torrents, i personally use utorrent as they have an encryption option which speeds up the download speed. of course we all must remember that this information is for the use of legal torrents and this information is intended for legal use only.

Advertisement