Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds

Options
  • 12-11-2007 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place to find someone to give a grind in UCD. Is there a SU list of people available anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Hit the nail on the head there- yes indeed there is!

Here you go:
    http://www.ucdsu.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=80&Itemid=99

(Basically email Ronan (SU education officer) with your details!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

The SU website is the best place to go, but what they send is out is really badly put together, it's not even done by subject, it's just all jumbled up. what subject are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

Yeah, I had no luck with their grinds file.
    I'm looking for a few grinds in Mechanics of Solids I - CVEN 20010 iirc
    I can't find the page that gives the Module descriptions so I can't post up what exactly it entails.
    This is a subject from 2nd year (last year for me) that I'm resitting as I pretty much didn't go lectures for it last year so I need to get some grinds just so I can pass it.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

put a sign up in the eng block or wherever the civils are now?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I put up a notice saying I needed grinds and gor a few replies. If you put up a few topics that you need to look at it should help, but once you hear from people they normally ask you what you want help with and then focus from there

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Try and be specific enough with what you need. I wouldn't necessairly be the best grinds person for some EE subjects for example, so it helps to be specific enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

*dibs Red Alert*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

convert wrote: »
    The SU website is the best place to go, but what they send is out is really badly put together, it's not even done by subject, it's just all jumbled up. what subject are you looking for?

Ctrl+F?

Advertisement