Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hamlet Balbriggan

Options
13»

Comments

I don't know that it has gone downhill, maybe in the folk they're allowing inside as others have suggested, but me and the fella have gone there regularly over the last year and never had any bother. Seen some bother going on with other folks, but nothing that wasn't sorted out by the staff.

They have "Saturday Night Games Nights" now which so far have been a riot. Only been down twice but it's fun, and the guy (Paul) who is running them is definitely a charmer, remembered my name and my favourite band, which I'd even forgotten I'd told him!!

The DJ Paul told me tonight that he saw this post and he thanked me for it!! No idea how he knew it was me. (Cept that I do ask for the Manic Street Preachers week in and out, and what DJ really has the Manics to play? But he played them tonight!)

I still have to talk up the fun and games that this guy Paul plays down the Hamlet on Saturdays. It has been brilliant fun and it does at least make the Hamlet worth going to. Haven't won anything yet but our time is coming!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I've deleted a number of posts stemming from quite a personal attack on a known local. The poster that initiated this has been banned until they can explain to me why they should be allowed post here again as I consider the initial post to be unnecessary trolling.

Thread closed until someone PMs me with a very good reason to reopen it.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement