Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help Me

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

angieh wrote: »
    thanks, I have all of her papers and shots taken care of and a vet appointment the morning of my flight. I spoke with someone at the consulate, however, and they informed me that if I tried to bring a cat into the country with a students visa they would ship me back on the next flight.

Try getting a flight to Belfast international airport and then driving to Dublin, the border is not defended anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 angieh

Try getting a flight to Belfast international airport and then driving to Dublin, the border is not defended anymore.

I have 10 months to figure it out. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I have 10 months to figure it out. thanks

Thats plenty of time, hopefully there will be no need for the drastic actions you were talking about earlier.

Thats plenty of time, hopefully there will be no need for the drastic actions you were talking about earlier.

in my opinion, my actions aren't all that drastic. Marrying for citizenship is really only one of the options I am looking at to figure out how to import a cat. I feel like I have a responsibility to her to not just leave her behind, so I am going to do whatever I have to in order to bring her along.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

i'm 20 not 57. people tend to search based on age and then send creepy messages to young girls. I can cook.

sweethotkaylafb8bx3.jpg

• Advertisement

sorry, i'm at work and have no pictures. the myspace doesn't have any either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Easy solution:find some Irish J1 student in Chicago next summer (there'll be thousands) and give them a couple of hundred bucks to bring the cat home with them.

latenia wrote: »
    Easy solution:find some Irish J1 student in Chicago next summer (there'll be thousands) and give them a couple of hundred bucks to bring the cat home with them.

That's a good idea. Do you know anyone coming here?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Pics please.
    We need to know your not a 45 year old bull dyke

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

That's a good idea. Do you know anyone coming here?
    Put a post on http://www.boards.us/ or just check with the uni for Irish clubs or the exchange student office.

Start checking how to bring the cat back to US again now as they/you may have more stringent procedures than EU for bringing live animals.

• Advertisement

biko wrote: »
    Put a post on http://www.boards.us/ or just check with the uni for Irish clubs or the exchange student office.

Start checking how to bring the cat back to US again now as they/you may have more stringent procedures than EU for bringing live animals.

I'm not too sure I'm coming back to the states, but I've looked into it and it's much easier than getting her out is going to be. As long as she has her passport and shots we don't have a quarantine system here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

YOu can stay in my house,dont forget to bring your pussy..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

ASL-Old_Obese.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Degsy wrote: »
    ASL-Old_Obese.jpg

I've seen that picture appearing all over the net, usually relating to what someone looks like in real life.

I love the man's farmer tan, and man breasts.
    I'm guessing he's a doubleD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

Hello,
    I'm a 20 year old female student from Chicago, IL, US. I'm going to be attending UCD next fall. I plan on moving to Dublin in late August. Here is the problem. I have a cat, and I can't bring her in on a student visa. I know about the quarantine and the requirements, I have all that taken care of. I plan on staying in Dublin after I graduate from University. I need to get married to an Irish Citizen. I will come to Dublin early spring and take care of everything then. I can offer money to whoever is willing to help me out. I'm serious about this arrangement, please help me. Feel free to email me with further questions.
    Thanks
    trashbikefiend@gmail.com

THIS HAS GOTTA BE A JOKE

ID MARRY YA ONLY IM A GIRL

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

There's room at my place for a spare pussy.. or two:D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

damn foreign cats, coming in here....taking our jobs and wimmins.....

mexilolcatkt0.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

pepper wrote: »
    THIS HAS GOTTA BE A JOKE

ID MARRY YA ONLY IM A GIRL

Irishbird got there first and shes a girl also

Why dont you get an Irish Tom cat to marry your pussy cat ??? Then the cat might get an irish passport ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭robo

Did we not have a referendum on this a few years ago :confused:
    Does it cover pussys as well as humans???

Advertisement