Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome your New Mods....

Options
  • 12-11-2007 6:43pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Seems as this forum has really taken off over the last 6 months or so we have decide that another Mod is required.So I hope you will join me in welcoming Dudara on board.

Dudara is also a mod on the Personal Issues forum,so I am sure she will have her hands full with two of the more 'serious' forums on Boards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭cson

Yeowww, s'kwon out of it!

Congratulations and celebrations Dudara.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thanks for the words of welcome Dub13 and also to all other well-wishers.

Looking forward to playing an active part in this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I suppose we did need someone new. The old mod die or something? Welcome and don't jump kick anyone...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

After a lot of behind the scene moves and deals (think last min phone calls to the late late show,that type of thing.)Miju has been also been added to the ticket.So welcome on board Miju.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Question for Dudara; If i'm being sexually abused by a prostitute, is it a consumer issue or a personal issue?

:D

Can't (and don't want to) offer an opinion on that one.

Welcome on board Miju!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

cheers guys glad to be apart of the mod team on one of the more serious boards here :)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

miju wrote: »
    cheers guys glad to be apart of the mod team on one of the more serious boards here :)
    This is a serious board? Really?

Welcome guys and thank you for taking on the job. Other than that Ill look forward to not bringing myself to your attention.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

You seem to have a lot of issues Dudara....

• Advertisement

^^ Don't I flipping know! Issue here, issue there :)

Advertisement