Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squad cars ambulances Paddy wagaons airport road

• 12-11-2007 6:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭

Airport road Cordoned off anyone know wats goin on out there .. My mate just rang to say squad cars ambulances paddy wagons all flyin out that way 3 branch 2 squad ambulance and doctors car alone flew out the way

Any one fill me in

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Weird.. no idea. I know there was an accident where a 20year old lost control of his car and was thrown out. Dont think that was anywhere in that direction though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Sully wrote: »
    Weird.. no idea. I know there was an accident where a 20year old lost control of his car and was thrown out. Dont think that was anywhere in that direction though.

Yeah one of lads rang me on it at about 5 when they flew past him . He has looking at the new race course track layout on the back road to dunmore from tramore ..

Ear to the ground sull

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Any idea what part of the Airport road this was? I have family out there and might be able to find out, if it is near them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Minto wrote: »
    Any idea what part of the Airport road this was? I have family out there and might be able to find out, if it is near them.

Just in from work one lads said a plane went down or crashed on landing ?? Think it was a small plane dont know much more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

i think it was the ao468 waterford-singapore 747 that crashed just after leaving terminal 2. are there no international airports safe from bin laden.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

:D

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

SUNGOD wrote: »
    i think it was the ao468 waterford-singapore 747 that crashed just after leaving terminal 2. are there no international airports safe from bin laden.

Hehe, legend.

Advertisement