Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proper Photographic Shops

Options
  • 12-11-2007 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there's a good one in Cork ??

I need to get some individual film 'slides' printed up onto photographic paper - not the kind of thing that Sam MaCauleys can help with.....

any ideas

ta

Andi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

try Denis Macsweeny or O Leary's Camera World on Oliver Plunkett St.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

there is a shop behind the corner house,on couborg street,that does that kind of thing,cant remember name then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

we havent got any decent photography shops. Let me put it this way; If you cant get it done in McCauleys, you might as well take the spin to Dublin.

You'll probably be able to get slides printed up by going into one of the shops and getting them to send the slides off to spectra. It'll probably be a week turnaround and may well cost over the odds, but them's the breaks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

rymus wrote: »
    we havent got any decent photography shops. Let me put it this way; If you cant get it done in McCauleys, you might as well take the spin to Dublin.

You'll probably be able to get slides printed up by going into one of the shops and getting them to send the slides off to spectra. It'll probably be a week turnaround and may well cost over the odds, but them's the breaks

Thanks - think I'm gonna have to take the Dublin option - they're old family stuff dating back about 50 yrs ago that we've unearthed after my Dad died, so I dont really wanna trust post or courier.......

thanks

Advertisement