Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riddley Walker

• 12-11-2007 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Annie wan see the new Red Kettle show Riddley Walker? I was at it the other night - fantastic production, superb acting, but quite hard to follow the story...

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Annie wan see the new Red Kettle show Riddley Walker? I was at it the other night - fantastic production, superb acting, but quite hard to follow the story...

I'm sure you meant to say "Any one see" and not "Annie wan see" I dont know where you learned your English from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Aquos76 wrote: »
    I'm sure you meant to say "Any one see" and not "Annie wan see" I dont know where you learned your English from.

Shur he learnt it in Wauorford buoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭kitty_kilkenny

Aquos76 wrote: »

It was meant phonetically. Waterford people say 'annie wan' for 'any one'.
    Thanks annie whey :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Ah shur don't worry Kitty. Lot of uptight arseholes on here! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

havent seen ridley walker but just back from " falling out of love "in the theatre royal really good and very funny

• Advertisement
Advertisement