Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy duck food in Dublin?

Options
  • 12-11-2007 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy duck food/treats in Dublin, or on the internet? I found some sites in the UK but p&p was more expensive than the food.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Jimkel

I used to have a duck, As far as I know there are no marketed foods for this animal, its more of a game animal then a pet, I fed mine small fish , like sardines, also worms, he couldnt fly so he roamed the back garden, and swam in my pond, Im sure he found his own food too. The interweb was rare back then so I couldnt do the research I could do now. Just check out what they eat in the wild, and try to match it.

If you do find a marketed foodstuff, talk to a good pet shop like Kinsealy petstore and arrange them to get it for you on a regular basis, They can get pretty much anything if its out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Prestige pet foods do a duck food - Premier pets in Ballyfermot sell this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Thanks Bond-007! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Amimad

I knew I'd seen this thread somewhere , I i was on the same search recently.
    Try this Crowd

Floods Horse Feeds
    Bourtree Lodge
    Newbridge
    County Kildare
    Republic of Ireland
    00353 454 31344

Ask for Small Holders Range, I use Duck grower & finisher

Advertisement