Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP - Pauline Hendry

• 12-11-2007 10:19pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Just a quick message. Most of you may have known a relation of mine, Pauline Hendry. For many years she was the owner of the Victoria House, Queen Street, Tramore. She is also probably known for working in "Katty Barrys", Off The Mall, Waterford. On Friday, she passed away suddenly but peacefully.

May she Rest In Peace.

Kevin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

My sympathies to you and your family
    R.I.P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 wellboy1976

Sully wrote: »
    Hi,

Just a quick message. Most of you may have known a relation of mine, Pauline Hendry. For many years she was the owner of the Victoria House, Queen Street, Tramore. She is also probably known for working in "Katty Barrys", Off The Mall, Waterford. On Friday, she passed away suddenly but peacefully.

May she Rest In Peace.

Kevin.

I'm assuming she was related to Mick Hendry then??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Yup.

Advertisement