Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anthony Rother @ Tripod / Friday December 7th

• 12-11-2007 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

515 & Electric City Present:

'We Are Punks: Ireland Party' @ Tripod, Friday, December 7th

Anthony Rother - LIVE [Datapunk - Frankfurt]
    DJ Frank Kusserow [Datapunk - Frankfurt]
    DJ Simon Conway [Electric City - Neilstown]

Advance tickets €22.85
    Phone/internet bookings subject to extra service charges.
    www.ticketmaster.ie /24hr Hotline 0818 719300

"Going live is just an unbelievable physical experience for me. When I'm on stage I have to be in constant move, play all the keyboards and synthesizers, sing live and arrange everything in real time. For this, I'm willing to accept the logistic challenges." [See here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=rIaAvGKLYqA]

So says Anthony Rother.... and after many years of trying to put this show together, we've eventually got everything in place to bring Anthony over to Dublin for his Irish debut. Ever since 'Sex with the Machines' whipped up a storm 10 years ago, we have been waiting to bring Herr Rother to Ireland. Since then, a slew of killer release on PSI49Net and the regenerating Datapunk have kept Rother's music at the forefront of the most dynamic hard-rocking future electro styles.

Anthony's live show is known as one of the most devastating in electronic music and it's about time the Irish audiences got to witness this up close. Providing DJ support from the Datapunk crew will be newcomer Frank Kusserow who's released some deep tracks on Datapunk and is a killer DJ going back to the days of The Omen while representing Dublin will be Electric City's DJ Simon Conway dropping some electro science.

More sound / info:

www.myspace.com/23punks
    www.myspace.com/datapunkrecords
    www.datapunk.de
    www.anthony-rother.com
    www.myspace.com/anthonyrother
    www.electricity-dublin.com
    www.515djs.com
    www.tripod.ie

To subscribe to the Electric City members list send a mail with subscribe' in the Subject field to: electricitypromotions@eircom.net

Advertisement