Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a way to change all fonts/all backgrounds in FP2003/with html?

Options
  • 12-11-2007 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I'm a FP/html/website builder noob.

e.g. Is there an easy way to change all fonts in headers, text areas, tables etc from one font to another.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Caryatnid wrote: »
    Hi.
    I'm a FP/html/website builder noob.

e.g. Is there an easy way to change all fonts in headers, text areas, tables etc from one font to another.

Thanks.

Read up on CSS, that can control all that stuff from one file, referenced by any number of pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

eoin_s wrote: »
    Read up on CSS, that can control all that stuff from one file, referenced by any number of pages.

Yep I know about CSS but decided to avoid it for my first website. I do actually see now that I should've used it, but I was wondering if there was a fn to do this in FP itself. I think the answer is no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

CSS is daunting at first but really very simple and it's invaluable for changing fonts and backgrounds. Find a tutorial you can understand easily and just go for it- you'll probably end up coming to grips with it quicker than FP anyway.

Advertisement