Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant get online ps3 version

Options
  • 13-11-2007 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭

I have the playstation set in a DMZ, got the right ports open but cant connect to any people...whats up with that, its very frustrating i got fifa and resistance working but pro evo just never connects...any help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

What exactly happins when you try and connect? Does it come up with an error or does it freeze or go blank??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Sounds like your portforwarding still may not be set up correctly.

if its just a problem your accuring lately and have played online before you have to get the new 2.0 update...i was able to log and and everything but not play..... just waiting on the update now....

if its not that.... i had the same problem with fifa, cudnt pick a team...was ringing EA up, tried diff copies.... tried messing around with the ports...just gave up and sold it back to the shop!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Managed to sort it, it said open a UDP port but needed a TCP opened too..cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Good to hear a happy ending to a PES portforwarding issue for once :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement