Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spam

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Derek, can we stop with the naming and shaming please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Is there anything really wrong with naming and shaming as long as he's not making it up nobody can get in trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Don't see the problem with naming and shaming. In all honesty, if they're sending emails en masse to 'All Students' then they've named themselves initially anyway.

That 1997 Opel Corsa one was a complete joke though. It was 17MB FFS...That rendered every student account full. I was fuppin' mental over that one. Really. She should have her account disabled for a week or something. That's abuse of the highest possible order. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

kaimera wrote: »
    Derek, can we stop with the naming and shaming please?

I don't see why I should, it's only karma coming back to bite the <unts in the ass!!

Anyhow, some of the staff have and will continue to be named and shamed on the hardcopy of the local rag :D:D

And I don't see why Karen's email addy was removed...if she was bothered, she could trace me, anyhow....like I said...karma!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

It all fine and dandy keeping it to the college paper or whatever but not on an internet forum.

Ask sceptre :)

I'm concerned someone like Rory might take it upon himself to make those peoples life a misery. You'd be amazed what one can find on the web which is why I'd rather not have names thrown up please.

I do realise that they prolly do deserve it but not like that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

I'm concerned someone like Rory might take it upon himself to make those peoples life a misery.

Me do a thing like that....never :)
    You'd be amazed what one can find on the web which is why I'd rather not have names thrown up please.

Yes you would be amazed at what you can find out there. While naming and shaming people may be fun and some of you feel it's just karma coming back to bite them in the ass it's still not fair to post their names and email addresses online.

Advertisement